The Cardiology Module consists of presentations that total 9 hours. The module includes the following Lessons: Cardiology (6 hours) and Metabolic Syndrome and Glucose Control (3 hours).
*Access the recorded presentations listed on the right and pass quizzes after the Miami Seminar to complete the Cardiology module.
6 hours total
- Three hours of Restorative Medicine Herbs for Cardiovascular Conditions will be completed at the Miami Seminar with Chris Hobbs, PhD.
- One hour of Cardiology Topics will be completed at the 2019 Annual Restorative Medicine Conference with Decker Weiss, ND.
- Two hours of recorded presentations can be completed after the Miami Seminar: Managing Blood Pressure and Cardiac Rhythm with Herbal Medicine with Michael Friedman, ND and Convallaria and Crataegus in the Treatment of Cardiac Dysfunction with Eugene Zampieron, ND.
Metabolic Syndrome and Glucose Control Topics
3 hours total
- 2 hours of Restorative Medicine Herbs for Metabolic Syndrome and Blood Glucose Control will be completed at the Miami Seminar with Chris Hobbs, PhD.
- One hour on herbs for diabetes will be completed in a live webinar with Jody Stanislaw, ND on October 15, 2019.