Details You Need to Know
- Registered participants can start the on demand recordings portion of the program anytime. It is recommended that participants first complete the 5 Herb Foundations Lessons, an on-demand course on the learning management system. This will allow for a better understanding of the coursework.
- Coursework will be completed through a combination of on-demand learning (listening to recorded presentations and completing quizzes), live webinars, and attending 2 conferences (the Spring Herb Seminar, and the Annual Restorative Medicine Conference).
- Live webinars are every 1-2 months, and all start at 7 pm EST for approximately 2 hours. If a live webinar is missed, the student is required to listen to the recording. Faculty for the online webinars include Tieraona Low Dog, MD; Nasha Winters, ND; and Eugene Zampieron, ND. Please see the Faculty page for details about these accomplished physicians and educators.
- The Fellowship has a rolling admission. As such live webinars and conferences will continue to cycle year after year. For example if you start the Fellowship in December 2021, you will be able to watch the webinars held in January to November, 2022.
- Recordings of the entire program are included in the registration price.
Total CME Breakdown: 60 CME + 20 hours on-demand courses*
*It is required to complete on-demand recordings and related quizzes to earn certification, however recordings are not eligible for CME credits.